Contract for Limousine Service
Insane Limos | 1120 East Bay Dr. | Largo, FL 33770 | (727)-584-8888
Customer must complete all areas below unless otherwise noted "Office Use Only". Please fax the completed Contract to 727-501-9502, and then call 727-584-8888 to confirm that we have received your contract.
Submitting this form will take you to a printer-friendly page with your information already filled in, or you can download this
contract in a Microsoft Word document format here.
Insane Limos Rules & Regulations
- * No Smoking at any time inside any of our Limousines. A $500.00 fee per incident will be charged immediately with no exceptions.
- * No alcohol consumed by anyone under the age of 21, violation may result in early termination of Limousine ride and NO REFUNDS will be issued.
- * Clean up fee for any bodily fluids, vomit, etc. in the Limousine $500 per incident, no exceptions.
- * $500.00 clean up fee for excessive dirtiness or for garbage and other matter left in vehicle.
- * In the event that any passengers in your group (including the responsible party) becomes unruly, refuses to follow driver instructions or presents or contributes to an unsafe or inappropriate environment, (solely in the driver’s discretion) that passenger or passengers will be dropped off by the limousine driver and the service may either be continued without the offending passenger or passengers or the entire service may be discontinued. Should the service be discontinued, the entire contract price will be charged. No refunds, No exceptions.
- * Tolls and parking fees are not included in the contract price and will be itemized and added to the total charge accordingly.
- * Any property that is lost, damaged or stolen is not the responsibility of Insane Limos, Inc. We are not responsible for items left in the Limousine.
- * Illegal Drug use will not be tolerated. Any infractions will result in the immediate end of Limousine Transportation with NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- * Overtime (if available) will be billed in half hour increments. Please reserve sufficient time for your event in order to avoid Overtime charges.
- * Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges that may occur.
- * Customer understands and agrees that a replacement Limousine may be required in the event of a Major Mechanical Failure or any other serious issue.
- * Customer will provide and is responsible for the following entertainment items; CD’s, DVD’s, Tapes, Laptops and iPods.
- * Cancellations must be submitted in writing by certified mail AT LEAST 14 days prior to the scheduled event in order to avoid being charged the full contract price.
- * Responsible party is charged with ensuring that no damage is done to the vehicle provided by Insane Limousines, Inc. In the event that any of the following items are lost or damaged, the responsible party agrees that it shall be required to pay for the damage, and specifically consents and directs Insane Limousines, Inc. to place charges on credit card according to the following schedule on the credit car provided:
$1500 Charge for opening and losing the sunroof, in addition to any damage caused to vehicle caused by opening and losing sunroof.
$500 Charge for any broken or damaged LCD TV
$3000 Charge for broken 42″ Plasma (Andre only)
$50 Lost or broken remote control fee
$15 Lost or broken glass fee
Insane Limos, Inc. does not use or outsource limousines from other companies. Every effort will be made to ensure that the limousine you reserve with Insane Limousines, Inc. is the limousine you will receive for your service. In the event we are forced to substitute one of our other limos prior to your event you will be informed of that replacement. Insane Limousines, Inc. does not guarantee that every light feature, TV, internet service, iPod Docking station or satellite radio will operate during time of limousine rental.
Insane Limousines, will be at the pick up location at the time and exact location specified in this contract. It is the sole responsibility of the responsible party to ensure that the pickup time and location will allow sufficient time, driving and a safe and cautious manner, to arrive at any secondary locations. Insane Limousines is not responsible for delays caused by traffic, accidents, weather, mechanical difficulties, acts of god or any other factors which may delay arrival and which are not within the control of Insane Limousines, Inc. and its driver. Responsible party is directed to ensure that the pick up time and all times between secondary events allow sufficient time for a safe and timely arrival.
This contract of service requires Insane Limousines, Inc. to designate one person as the responsible party for all obligations and liabilities under this contract. All directions, special requests and additional service will be made only under the direction of the responsible party and all liabilities under this contract, including liability for damage and all charges are the responsibility of the responsible party. While every effort will be made to meet the needs of all passengers and guests of the responsible party, the responsible party alone will determine whether special request will be fulfilled and responsible party will assume responsibility for those special requests.